Friday, September 10, 2010

Michael and A&P are friends!

Thank goodness for Professor (2) Michael took A & P I and II from professor (1) last year and hated every minute of it. Her teaching style was so watered down and then her tests were complex and incomprehensible. It didn't matter if he had studied the information because half the time he could not understand what the teacher was even asking in the test questions. This semester he is retaking A & P II online. Tuesday was his first test. I was nervous for him. He needs a good grade in the class to have a strong application for his Rad tech program. I think he was nervous too and not sure what to expect. After he finished the test I picked him up from the testing center and asked how it went. Michael said, "I hope I am not jinksing myself, but it was easy. It was what I had originally expected all A & P tests to be like." At that point he did not know his score. I was worried he might be jinksing himself too. Later that night his test score was posted online. He got and A! We were ecstatic. What a relief! Michael still has many tests to go, but I know he can do well. We are so glad that his studying pays off this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment