Sunday, December 4, 2011

Halloween meets Michael's Birthday!

 My sister Amy is great at hosting and throwing parties and she especially loves playing dress up.  Last year we had a Harry Potter Halloween Party which was super cute.  My dad made a great Hagrid!  Well this year Amy chose a Zombi theme.  The doctors and scientists were trying to come up with a vaccine against a host of diseases... The research took a turn when the vaccine started turning people into Zombies.  Here are some pictures of family and friends who came to rescue the remaining survivors at the Lab.



Michael is not for dressing up so he threw on a mask and pretended to be a zombie killer from off the street.

Some how we didn't take any pictures during thanksgiving.  But we did get pictures on Michael's birthday three days later.  Michael turned 26 this year.  He got new glasses and contacts from my Mom... poor Michael has needed an eye appointment for some time now and I have just been too cheap to get him one.  A video game from me, he picked it out of course.  We are terrible at surprising each other with gifts.  He always knows what he is getting.  Amy gave him a best buy card which he has already spent.  His sister Cammy gave him a football and Steve and Gloria got him a cute children's book called Pingo.  He read it to me in bed the other night.  Michael's grandma Hernandez would call him and the other grandchildren pingo; A term of endearment for little devil or little menace.  I hope he had a good birthday.  I felt badly because I didn't get to spend much of Saturday with him due to work.  Here are a few pictures of the birthday boy. 


3 comments:

  1. Ok this post was hilarious!!! I didn't even recognize you in the pictures! Great costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alisha! The face paint was a little itchy... but well worth the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I hate face paint for that reason... It's the worst when it itches and you can't itch it!!!

    ReplyDelete