Friday, August 2, 2013

Destination Babymoon

That's right... Babymoon! Michael and I are expecting a little boy in October and we are super excited. We decided to take a little vacation to California and celebrate our freedom from parental responsibility while we can.  We hit up San Diego first to check out Sea World and visit the San Diego LDS temple.  I loved Sea World.  Watching the shows and touching the sting rays was probably my favorite part.  I am so fascinated by the sting rays.  They are beautiful animals with interesting faces.Visiting the temple was awesome too.  It is so beautiful, inside and out.
Michael drove me around everywhere.  This is our first view of the ocean on our way to San Diego from L.A.
Sea World






I wanted to go on this ride so badly, I forced Michael to go on it so I could live vicariously through him.
Touching the sting rays.  They are beautiful, soft, and slimy. 
Shark Tunnel

Sea turtles are so cool.

San Diego Temple



Picture after our session and lunch in the cafeteria... where I couldn't pass up on a slice of pie.
 Cold evening at the Beach in San Diego

 Newport Beach

 We finished our fun night off by going to Downtown Disney for Dinner. 
 Disneyland

 Fast Passes are a genius idea... we went on the Indiana Jones ride a couple of times.

 We love the Buzz Lightyear ride.  We went on it several times too.  Lucky for us every time we went the wait was only 5-10 minutes.



 We went on Splash Mountain 2 times.  The first time we sat in the back and hardly got wet. 
 The second time we went (at 9:45pm) we got put right up front.  I was soaked.  Michael tried to protect his phone by holding it against his chest.  The picture is hilarious.  Splash Mountain has always been my favorite ride... still is. 
 At our locker to get a dry sweatshirt. 
 Disneyland is the greatest.  It's so fun and happy there.  We are looking forward to taking our little boy there someday.







2 comments:

  1. this looks like you had so much fun! Congrats on the baby! I can't wait to see pics of you cute little boy! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mily! We had a blast and are getting stoked for our little guy to come. We will be sure to post pictures when the baby comes!

      Delete