It has been such a crazy warm spring we took to the mountains in March to stay in a yurt at Castle Rock State Park. I have been wanting to go for years and we finally went only to get sick with viral gastroenteritis. Mack was sick a few days prior but had gotten over the vomiting and only had occasional diarrhea... Well it wasn't too long after we got to camp that Michael was sick and then in the middle of the night I was sick. Michael prides himself with not vomiting very often. The last time he did was probably 6 years ago. What bad luck it had to fall on this weekend. I guess it means we will be coming back for sure to finish our adventure next year. All we did was survive the night and come home... what a pity.
No comments:
Post a Comment