Michael and I went home for my birthday in early April to celebrate with our family. It was a fun little weekend. Instead of birthday cake we made life easy and got a fruit tart from Fred Meyer. It was very yummy. My mom surprised me with the coolest home made gift! She made me a very cute sewing bag that I 'm using to hold my crochet projects in. It is so adorable. The legs of the bag are made from yardsticks and there are some very handy pockets in the front that I use to hold my scissors and crochet hooks. My mom really surprised me; I had no idea she was working on it. It is such a great bag. I take it everywhere. Michael gave me some frisbee golf discs and flip flops. We've played frisbee golf a few times now that the weather is getting nice out. Here are a couple photos of my fun 23rd birthday.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Birthday at Home
Michael and I went home for my birthday in early April to celebrate with our family. It was a fun little weekend. Instead of birthday cake we made life easy and got a fruit tart from Fred Meyer. It was very yummy. My mom surprised me with the coolest home made gift! She made me a very cute sewing bag that I 'm using to hold my crochet projects in. It is so adorable. The legs of the bag are made from yardsticks and there are some very handy pockets in the front that I use to hold my scissors and crochet hooks. My mom really surprised me; I had no idea she was working on it. It is such a great bag. I take it everywhere. Michael gave me some frisbee golf discs and flip flops. We've played frisbee golf a few times now that the weather is getting nice out. Here are a couple photos of my fun 23rd birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I saw that you had my craft blog on your list (which isn't all that great ha ha) so here I find your blog! I added yours to mine (thefabfentons.blogspot.com) :) Looks like you two are doing great!
ReplyDelete