Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter with the Nieces

This Easter Michael and I were able to see all the cute little nieces. We stayed Saturday night at Michael's dad's house and had a big slumber party with Steve, Gloria, Megan, and the Sequieros Family. Those girls are crazy. Lilly is still wild and easily distracted, Giselle is talking more than ever, and little Aurora is trying really hard to walk. Sunday morning we were all woken up by the girls and their excitement. Michael and I went over to see what the easter bunny brought us and we found our basket of candy, popcorn, and the great movie Sherlock Holmes! Michael said the funniest thing after looking at everyone elses easter baskets.... He said, "good thing we don't have kids. Everyone who does got Alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel." As much as I hate to agree with him about not having kids, I'm definitely glad we got something worth watching. Thank You Easter Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment