Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring has sprung with great blessings!

This spring has been super busy.  Michael's little sister Megan came home at the end of March from her mission.  We got to spend most of spring break with family.  Julianna (Michael's oldest sister) had a baby boy at the beginning of March but we couldn't get away from school to go see them until spring break.  We took a trip with Megan, Cammy and her girls to visit baby Quinton and his family.  He was so precious.

For Easter Sunday we went to church with my family and had a great talks all focused on the Savior Jesus Christ.  Later that day, I celebrated my birthday at home with my family since I have school on my birthday.  We celebrated Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and boy did I get spoiled!  Mom and Dad got me a new vacuum and Michael put it together and tested it out in our apartment.  My carpets look awesome.  The vacuum I had before always lost suction and would never pick up very much.  I also got some pretty flowers, beautiful clothes, and some great smelling candles, not to mention a bunch of gift cards.  I am looking forward to spending them!

 This week is my last week of classes and all I have left is one test and 48 hrs of preceptorship.  I am almost finished with nursing school. It has been a great journey that was very challenging but full of forever friendships and life changing experiences.  Michael is close to finishing his second semester of the Radiology program.  He has summer school which is a bummer but it is strictly clinical hours which will prepare him very well in positioning for all the exams.  Attached are a few photos of family, friends, and my birthday loot! 














1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures! That is crazy that Megan is already home! Mike had such a fun time working with her in Alaska. You and Mike look great! Congrats on the Dyson, I LOVE mine!!!! Love reading your blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete