Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekend in Eastern Idaho

We don't make our way up to Idaho Falls that often so I pleaded with Michael to take me to Rexburg since we were making the trip.  I got to explore campus and see all the new changes.  Wow is it beautiful.  The buildings are impressive but what really gets my attention is the landscaping!  They were working on the stone work and plant design between the Taylor and MC when we visited and it looks awesome so far.  BYU-Idaho really has the most beautiful campus out there.  We visited the bookstore and I got me a pair of pink handled medical scissors and of course a Nurse's cap! We ate at Porter park and saw that the carousel was up and running.  I have only seen it in use a few times.  On the way out of Rexburg we stopped at Rexburg Motor Sports.  That show room was amazing!  I found this adorable scooter in mint green with a brown leather seat.  It was beautiful.  I would love to own one some day.  We made our way back to Idaho Falls to have a swim and rest up for Saturday.  Saturday morning we got up and headed to the stake center where Lilly would be baptized.  She is growing up so fast.  They all are really.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of her in her pretty baptism dress, but I forgot.  Afterwards, we ate the park and had fun playing with the girls.  For dessert we had pink CTR cupcakes that had bubblegum frosting.  They were so cute and yummy!We all went swimming after lunch and had a fun time playing games with the beach ball and swimming with all the girls.  Sunday morning we barely made it in time for the baby blessing for Quinton.  GPS mishap. :) Following sacrament meeting we had a brunch at the Siqueiros house.  Breakfast burritos!  They were very tasty.  We didn't stay long Sunday because we had to drive back to Boise that night so Michael could be ready for clinical Monday morning.  It was a fun filled weekend and I took lots of pictures, so enjoy!


She is the cutest when she prays...




Playing at the park


I see you.
She was born to swim. Follows right after her sister.

Megan and her nieces.

One of her many cannon ball jumps.
Our sweet nieces

No comments:

Post a Comment