Disney World is Huge and there are so many places to visit that it took us 2 days at Epcot, 1 day at Disney's Animal Kingdom, 1 day at Magic Kingdom, and 1 day at Disney's Hollywood Studios. We also spent one day at Universal Studios and saw "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." Disney World is great fun! It was super decorated for Christmas, which I loved. We had a coupon for a free book on shutterfly and I had totally forgotten about it. I guess it was about to expire so Michael beat the deadline and created this awesome picture book for me. What a sweet guy!
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Orlando Florida Vacation
We spent a week in Florida with my family for Christmas in 2010 and somehow, I never blogged about it. But just recently Michael surprised me with the most awesome gift. He made me a picture book of our trip to Disney World through Shutterfly.com. I couldn't believe it!
Disney World is Huge and there are so many places to visit that it took us 2 days at Epcot, 1 day at Disney's Animal Kingdom, 1 day at Magic Kingdom, and 1 day at Disney's Hollywood Studios. We also spent one day at Universal Studios and saw "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." Disney World is great fun! It was super decorated for Christmas, which I loved. We had a coupon for a free book on shutterfly and I had totally forgotten about it. I guess it was about to expire so Michael beat the deadline and created this awesome picture book for me. What a sweet guy!
Disney World is Huge and there are so many places to visit that it took us 2 days at Epcot, 1 day at Disney's Animal Kingdom, 1 day at Magic Kingdom, and 1 day at Disney's Hollywood Studios. We also spent one day at Universal Studios and saw "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." Disney World is great fun! It was super decorated for Christmas, which I loved. We had a coupon for a free book on shutterfly and I had totally forgotten about it. I guess it was about to expire so Michael beat the deadline and created this awesome picture book for me. What a sweet guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment