This year after Thanksgiving dinner the Hernandez family went shooting in my parents field. We had a BB gun for the kids, .22 rifles and a 30.06 rifle for the grown ups. We lined up cans and old food storage tins for practice. Later we had our very own target practice competition.
Josh and Nick shooting. Nick ended up with the highest score at target practice and Josh with the lowest. Better luck next time!
The 30.06 was really loud, even with ear plugs, so we all covered our ears.
Cammy and Megan took turns helping the girls shoot the BB gun at the pop cans.
The first Hernandez family shoot out.
The kids posing with the BB Gun.
Megan out shot Michael!
I am so thankful for the wonderful family I married into. They are so loving and fun to spend time with. Michael and I are very blessed to have them in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment