We love Christmas at our house. Michael has been playing Christmas music since July and I love getting out all of the decorations and decorating the tree with our childhood ornaments. I made two new wreaths this year. The Santa wreath and the tinsel one. Our house looked so cute and festive.
We are always trying out new Christmas trees. Tall and skinny, short and fat, this year we went with more of a Charlie Brown tree. It was pretty spread out and had cute little pine cones on it. The
This was the first year we have been able to put up Christmas lights and so we put some up. Mom and Dad have plenty to spare so they let us have their old house lights. I didn't take a picture of it, but Mom surprised me with a cute old fashioned lighted snow man to decorate our yard with. He is a cute hard plastic snow man with a pipe and top hat.
The weekend before Christmas Michael and I took a trip to temple square to enjoy the lights and have a honeymoon getaway. We ended our little trip with our first car purchase as a couple. I love my new car. It's a hatchback cross over that will be great for our little family.
Christmas Eve we enjoyed some tasty food, exchanged our home made gifts and everyone participated in the family Christmas talent show.
Grandpa always gets to emotionally touched when Granny plays the piano. So cute.
After the talent show Michael and I spent some time with his family because we would have to take off early Christmas evening so I could be ready to go back to work on the 26th. It was a short trip but so fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment