Megan and Waldo were married in the Twin Falls, Idaho LDS Temple. The ceremony was in Spanish which was very neat. I understood most of it, probably because the temple worker was a gringo. :)
Michael tried to video most of the reception for Megan and he caught some interesting things on tape. He caught a couple of people doing an B.O. check, sniffing their pits right in front of the camera. He videoed some crazy dance moves too. I wish I would have had some video footage of my wedding reception....live and learn right?
Here is my contribution to the wedding. I made the wedding flowers and really had fun doing it. Megan didn't restrict my creative juices by any means. I basically got to do whatever I wanted as long as I matched the wedding colors. So, I incorporated pictures of Waldo's parents and Megan's belated Mom, Holly, since they couldn't be there in person to celebrate with them. The reception was a great success and they received some very nice wedding presents too. The happy couple is living in Provo this summer and will move up to Pocatello for Megan to finish her last year of school at ISU.




No comments:
Post a Comment