Monday, July 1, 2013

Amy's Wedding

I don't have many pictures from Amy's wedding reception because we were so busy fighting the wind and trying to save the food and decorations.  So here are a few pics from the wedding and luncheon.



Amy wore Mom's wedding dress.  It looked beautiful on her.  All mom had to do was repair the lining and make the sleeves more fitted at the wrist.  
 Ryan flew out from Georgia for the wedding too... I just don't have many pics and Amy is still waiting for her pictures from the photographer.



Here we are at the Boise, ID LDS Temple.  It was a super hot day!  Glad we weren't the one's dressed up in wedding gear.

This is the yummy luncheon food.  We ate at Famous Dave's and they bring the food out on a giant garbage can lid.  I thought it was so funny, that I made Michael take a picture.  

Hopefully I get more pictures of the wedding reception to share on here.  We did so much work putting it altogether I want to post the results before it got ruined by the wind storm.  
 
1/25/2013 Finally a photo update! Here are some professional pictures from the beautiful wedding and backyard reception/ring ceremony.








No comments:

Post a Comment