Here is a smorgasbord of pictures from our past happenings...
Kendra finally gets to let off her birthday fireworks we gave her back in September. :) Nick couldn't get that darn mushroom to go off. Sad day.
This has been my first summer with a garden space of my own. I love working in the garden, and Michael has been a big help. My bulbs have come and gone, but it was fun while they lasted. Since this picture we have torn out the radishes and peas in the garden and harvested what we could. I moved the peppers over so they had more room because our tomato plants are getting so giant. Steve and Gloria gave us this distressed ammo box that I used to plant a variety of succulents.
Here we are celebrating our first 4th of July away from home together. It was neat watching the fireworks at Ann Morrison Park. I had some troubles with my bike, but it got me there and back. Now Michael is working to get that fixed for me... always another project to do.




No comments:
Post a Comment